a couple PSs
I was hoping to upload some pictures of our lovely spring Cieszyn, but for some reason the computer is being uncooperative. Perhaps it's in on the "Pull the American's Leg" Day - I swear that too many strange things have happened today to be coincidental. Hey, I'm not paranoid. After all, it doesn't count as paranoid if they really are after you.Anyway, in lieu of the pics, I thought I'd mention a couple of things about the loobylu website I mentioned last time. First of all, I guess I have pretty good taste 'cause Australia's national library recognized the site as being an"electronic publication... of lasting cultural value". Cool. Secondly, a little wierdness - I just checked out Loobylu, and she was writing about living vicariously, too. Freaky. Interesting that while I'm living vicariously through her, she's hoping the have that same glimpse into someone else's life. Guess it just goes to show that the grass is always greener on the other side - no matter what side you're on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home